Roots of Strength Firming Shaping Essence Lotion



Roots of Strength Firming Shaping Essence Lotion

 Sakshi Bhardwaj

Price: $22.00CA
My skin type: Normal to Combination
What it Claims to do: This product contains 3 root extracts and claims to shape and firm the skin with continuous use. It claims to help leave the skin with a more refined and replenished texture.
How to use: After cleansing and toning your face as well as using a serum, put a couple of drops on your hand and tap/pat the product on your face to help it absorb.
What I liked: This product does provide the ability to shape and revitalize your face but I believe that it is better in hydrating than it is firming and tightening.
What I didn’t like: The firmness is temporary and there is not anything crazy about the results.  
Is it worth it:  This product is meant for people who are in there 30’s to 40’s and is supposed to help lift there face as age can cause your skin to loose elasticity and collagen. I tried this product because I was going through a weightless plan and I wanted to make sure that my skin didn’t loose its texture.
            People always assume that an essence is for those people who have gone way to far down the skin care rabbit hole. Those people are right. The concept of an essence was popularized by Korean skincare as this adds the extra boost of hydration and enzymes that your skin needs. 
            I honestly believe that an essence is NOT a MUST HAVE in your skincare routine and that it is just an extra little something. I honesty thing the firming results of this product are very temporary and nothing life changing. Having said that I am also aware that people who are much older in age might find this product to have a significant impact on their skin.
Rate: 3/5 

Comments