Tea Tree Oil


Tea Tree Oil By Body Shop
Rima Prakas


Price: $21.00 for 20 ml bottle

My skin type: Combination 

What it claims to do: It is claiming to target blemished skin directly on skin or by face steaming. The oil affirms that it does not dry out the skin and to be soothing.

How to use: Apply directly to areas of concern, using fingertips or a cotton bud and gently pat into skin. It is suggested to use other skincare products from the tea tree range with the oil.

What I liked about it: It reduces blemishes during the first few weeks even a couple months it was evident the oil helped reduce the blemishes.  Even though I no longer uses the oil, my brother who uses it occasionally has commented that it is indeed soothing for his skin.

What I didn't like about it: It has a burning sensation when applied, and I do not think the oil is suitable for my skin. After a few months of use, I've noticed the oil hasn't been as effective as it was during the initial period of usage.

Is it worth it: I no longer uses this product as it is not comfortable for my skin, but it does help with blemishes. I haven't followed with tea tree skincare products with the oil and it may have influenced the potency of the product.
    I think this product can be helpful for people who have blemishes, but it also varies with the type of skin. I also think the products used along with oil have an impact on the potency of the oil; If people were to use the products containing Tea Tree Oil alongside the spot treatment for oil it could yield better results.

My ratings: 2.5/5

Comments

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan kami hanya dengan minimal deposit 20.000
    dapatkan bonus rollingan dana refferal ditunggu apa lagi
    segera bergabung dengan kami di i*o*n*n*q*q :-* (f) (f) (f)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment