Tea Tree Mattifying Toner


Tea Tree Mattifying Toner by Body Shop

Rima Prakas
Price: $16 CAD for 400 ml

My skin type: Oily-combination

What it Claims to do: This toner claims to purify and tone in one step by removing impurities and makeup residues that clog the pores and minimizing the appearance of pores. It is a mattifying toner that will leave the skin shine free and visibly clean.

How to use: This product is applied onto a cleansed face. Shake the bottle well, apply the toner to a cotton pad and then onto the face. Remember to always apply in an upward motion.

What I liked about it:  It removes any residue makeup leftover after cleansing that you may have not gotten rid of with a makeup wipe, and leaves the skin looking fresh, it’s very light and pleasantly scented.

What I didn’t like about it:  The mattifying powder requires a strong shake to mix and activate it and often I couldn’t get it to mix well and the product would settle at the bottom of the bottle. Although it doesn’t affect my skincare routine, I find it lacking its full purpose when it’s not thoroughly mixed.

Is it worth it? It depends on what you are looking for this product. If you are like me and just want to get rid of all the residual makeup and impurities after cleansing you’ll be satisfied with this product. If you want a complete matte feel to your face, make sure to shake it well to activate the powder.


My rating: 2.5-3 /5

Comments